There’s a chance I’m the only person in the world that loves snail mail but I seriously love checking the mail lol. I mean really great things come in the mail: invitations, announcements, and in this case coupons!
Yesterday I received a 20% everything in store and online coupon from Ulta! If you’re looking to save on prestige brands be prepared to only receive 10% off.
This is definitely the best time year to stock up on your favorites or even #splurge on items you’ve been wanting to try. No one ever gives discounts on prestige/premium brands. In fact, the only time I’ve ever received a discount was when I worked at M.A.C. or when I opened a Macy’s card (even then the discount was limited to the same day you opened the card).
I’ve started a list of things I’d want to grab and what I’d recommend you take a look at as well. I’ve noticed a lot of these brands are offering gifts with purchase, make sure to ask for them when you’re in store 🙂
- Real techniques miracle complexion sponge – like a Beauty Blender but has different sides to get the perfect finish all over your face and also less than half the cost 🙂
- Any Nyx butter glosses and soft matte lip creams – this time buying more colors that are out of my comfort zone
- Any Too faced melted lipsticks
- A replacement Smashbox BB cream
- Lorac Pro Contour kit – this comes with a flat contour brush, the how to video looks amazing
- Exuviance – a safe at home peel, the results look like exactly what I need right now to get my skin radiant again (alert: this is #splurge item for sure)
I’m sure I’ll find more things when I stop by there this weekend.
What are you guys on the hunt for? Share your favorites with me by leaving a comment!